A place for my lovely steampunk friends to play!

Intro to Me

Jace Sa'Fyre

Intro to Me

Post  Jace Sa'Fyre on Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:29 pm

Welcome Class, it's a pleasure to have you today.

Welcome to Intro to Awesome, Day 1, Week 1. Today, I introduce you to the most important part of awesome, ME... Jace. Very Happy

I have been lovingly invited by my long-time writing partner, Thea, to join her on this awesome forum she's made!

We've been writing a whole bunch of awesome together... Sci-Fi... Fantasy... Fantasical Sci-Fi, Scientific Fantasy... and now we've fallen into the Steampunk Niche! And it pretty much rocks.

Recently we've been uber-inspired by a couple of Scott Westerfeld Serieses, namely Leviathan and Uglies (steampunk and cyberpunk, respectively). Needless to say, we were drawn into this world of writing and it has been a lot of fun so far! I don't think I'll apologize if some cyberpunk gets interwoven into my steampunk writing... after all they're siblings in the genre Wink

Anyway, I look forward to writing with you all!

Cheers!
    Alethearia
    Admin

Location : inside a giant metal beast bent on destroying the world... again

Re: Intro to Me

Post  Alethearia on Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:36 pm

Hello sweety. It's a pleasure to have you aboard. Go ahead and send me an application and I shall have an RP classroom opened for you!
    JR Murray

Post  JR Murray on Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:17 am

welcome. Loved the Leviathan series, very well planned out i thought, i loved the attention to detail with how the little things worked, and how the big things were just accepted (how did they combine the wriggly bits of animals? Who knows, but the message lizards had intricate tube networks, specific tunes to be called, and sleeping quarters!)
    I have been enjoying writing in a role play with your partner also, and look forward to working with you all on something new here!
    Alethearia
    Admin

Location : inside a giant metal beast bent on destroying the world... again

Post  Alethearia on Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:06 pm

The husband, meet James. James, the husband. Tadah! Very Happy lol!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:48 pm