A place for my lovely steampunk friends to play!

Here be me.

JR Murray

Here be me.

Post  JR Murray on Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:31 am

Well, this is going to be a bit tricky. See i am not sure who i am going to be yet, till a story starts, and i see my place in it. I have played many parts in the past, Steampunk time and space travelling bartender, Mechanical spider bodied scientist, Commandant of a prisoner fleet (though that was a fill in...) So i will give a description of the real me, and see how we go....
    Name: James Murray
    Height: 185 cm
    Weight/build: depends on my enthusiasm to run, work out and be healthy or not, currently in the not so well built section, though not too bad.
    Eyes:Blue
    Hair: Blonde
    Disposition: Generally a fairly optimistic and positive person, but has occasional crumpy episodes bought on by too many kids in my life Wink
    Basic info: I teach 5-8 year olds, and love it, but more from the side of exposing them to the mysteries of life and rational thinking than the songs, dancing and finger-painting type of teaching. I love being fit, and enjoy parkour, circus, kayaking, mountain-bike riding and gymnastics especially, although i am fairly amateur at all of them. Recently got into steampunk, and fell in love with the Victorian style of dress, and the writing that can go hand in hand with it. Took place in one roleplay, it was too slow but i enjoyed the imaginative style of it immensley, so I started up a second using the ideas of other players, and now cannot stop playing! I get annoyed by poor grammar and punctuation of players writing (c'mon, a little editing is not that hard!), and messing with others characters too much. Even though we write fiction, keep it real is my motto, consider physics, time scale, physical limitations, and other peoples feelings.
    I look forward to playing with you all!
    Alethearia
    Admin

Location : inside a giant metal beast bent on destroying the world... again

Re: Here be me.

Post  Alethearia on Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:50 pm

Knew there was a reason I liked you! Gimme a sec and I'll have your Academy page up.
    Alethearia
    Admin

Location : inside a giant metal beast bent on destroying the world... again

Post  Alethearia on Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:58 pm

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:46 pm