A place for my lovely steampunk friends to play!

The Good Ship Dragon's Flight

Izzy Burnham

The Good Ship Dragon's Flight

Post  Izzy Burnham on Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:23 pm

My ship is a mighty vessel known as the Dragon's Flight. My late husband and I acquired her while visiting the Asian aether on a supply trip years ago, back when we were real, proper merchants. It was really by accident, I stumbled into an auction and wound up bidding the highest for the old thing. The rest of the crowd thought I was mad, since she was in terrible condition. But I had faith that we could fix her up. These days, she's one of the fastest in the sky, between the clean-steam powered engines and the, eh hem, special booster rockets (you could say I've had a bit of help over the years) there's not a ship can beat her in speed. And as for fire power? You're better off just surrendering to me if we meet. There's a gun on almost every square foot of my ship, not to mention some of my specialty weapons such as the Breath, and the White Lighting Canon. She's agile and quick, able to do maneuvers other airships only dream of. She's my pride and joy, and I'll be damned if she gets damaged in anyway.

A few pictures for reference... try to mentally combine these as best you can. (I apologize for the size of the pics... -_-)

Coppernfire

Re: The Good Ship Dragon's Flight

Post  Coppernfire on Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:04 pm

you had me at Serenity... Smile
    Alethearia
    Admin

Location : inside a giant metal beast bent on destroying the world... again

Post  Alethearia on Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:05 pm

Shocked bounce cheers
    I love you guys.

And you can adjust the size in "host an image". It's the button with the picture and the floppy drive. Though I have no idea why it's a floppy drive..... Rolling Eyes scratch
    JR Murray

Post  JR Murray on Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:15 am

nope can't work out the image thing, as in can't load one.
    Just clowning around with it. I click on host image, insert the file, then set the size. It then goes to a list of three different code type things, so i select one, click upload, and it just goes back to the beginning, with nothing else.
    Oh well.
    JR Murray

Post  JR Murray on Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:35 am

Told ya I was clowning

Ok I think I got it. A bit of a pain to do, but i am sure it will get easier with time
    Alethearia
    Admin

Location : inside a giant metal beast bent on destroying the world... again

Post  Alethearia on Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:18 pm

Yeah... it took me about six months before I got the courage to figure it out. It's very daunting...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:39 pm