A place for my lovely steampunk friends to play!

Of Timelesness

Oselav Eelioskavich

Of Timelesness

Post  Oselav Eelioskavich on Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:43 pm

"This is the part where you ask me questions and I .answer them to the best of my ability"

Name: "Oselav Eelioskavich (dah is Russian name)"
    Age: "Well on that day I put on the mask, dah the one currently on my face, I was about 20 or 25, one of those three. I've lived for quite some time since then, I was drinking vodka most of the time so I lost count on exact years. I'll be 23 for all those in tents and porpoises, why you'd be in a dolphin I'm not going to question."
    Height: "Tallish, definitely not short though. Oh you want Numbers and Feet. Well I have 2 feet, so about 8 feet total."
    Eyes: "Well as you can't see they are a dark grey color, you know that one that's almost blue, but not exactly. Now might be a good time, since we are discussing my face, I and wearing the Masque of Time it covers almost the entire thing except the mouth, looks like a brass lion, with that sideways eight symbol in silver around the eyes(which are covered by very dark lensed goggle bits), with that middle part that represents where finity ends and finity begins over the nose"
    Hair: "Yes I have some, It's on top of my head. (You'd thinks this fellow was blinded by the Masque of Time and not myself) It's of an in between length and I worry not to keep it in order. (I have the wind as my stylist) Oh yeah, it's also blacker than the deepest abyss."
    Disposition: "If we are doing business we are comrades, If you refuse my drink we are enemies, is pretty simple concept, so if you refuse drink after we have conducted business, then I will take back whatever I have given you and you can leave my ship."
    Basic Info: "Well for the most part I can't die due to this mask, It threw me through time, for a while I existed outside it, Then there was this explosion and there was this Russian bear on a unicycle next to me, so I made him my first mate on the ship that I will get eventually. Well eventually we got bored of sitting there doing nothing, so I looked for a way out, this was first serpent path I found."

Hey look it's Growlski's turn

Name: "Rawr Hrrrrrr"(Growlski)
    Height: "Hrrrrn Rawr Grrowl"(Since the unicycle and I are symbiotically bonded I'm at least 12 feet)
    Eyes: "Nurrrgh Argh"(The brightest blue)
    Hair: "Grr, Mrrrr Hurrrr"(Blonde, all over my body)
    Disposition: "Grrr Rowl, Grr("I'm a bear, a bear)
    Basic Info: "Grr Rawr Grr, Rowl Hrrrrrn Rowl."(I was involved with experiments for the fuhrer, He will be most pleased t see that we have found another dimension and that I have become much stronger.)
    Alethearia
    Admin

Location : inside a giant metal beast bent on destroying the world... again

Re: Of Timelesness

Post  Alethearia on Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:16 pm

Suspect Al...riiiight? I'm going to assume that you can actually spell and generally know English and that that was all in character.

As is. Interesting. Shocked

I'll have your RP academy up for you before tomorrow.
    Oselav Eelioskavich

Post  Oselav Eelioskavich on Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:45 pm

Of course it was. I don't RP in any other manner.
    Alethearia
    Admin

Location : inside a giant metal beast bent on destroying the world... again

Post  Alethearia on Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:08 pm

Oselav Eelioskavich

Post  Oselav Eelioskavich on Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:26 am

Thank you, I'll get right to that.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content