A place for my lovely steampunk friends to play!

Afton E. Lavertue's testing chamber

Re: Afton E. Lavertue's testing chamber

Post  Afton E. Lavertue on Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:20 pm

Afton's shoulders shook slightly as she laughed silently.
    Well, at least I got confirmation as to my whereabouts. If you can call it that... I could technically be anywhere...

She followed Ve closely, but gave her enough room in case she stopped abruptly again.
    Alethearia
    Admin

Location : inside a giant metal beast bent on destroying the world... again

Re: Afton E. Lavertue's testing chamber

Post  Alethearia on Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:24 pm

Ve gripped the hand rail so tightly that her hand was shaking. There were so many irrational things about stairs. Whomever had invented them was clinically insane, they had to be. They were repetitious and crafty. And what about those risers. How many different ways could one of those collapse or just disappear altogether leaving room for someone to reach through and grab one's foot?

The longer they stayed on the stairs, the faster Ve walked. She didn't speak, didn't take time to explain anything else to Afton. Why should she? Her life was on the line here, and besides, she could always explain things later. Couldn't she?

At last the door at the top of the stairs presented itself and Ve pushed through into the sunlight without another word.

OOC: We are going to be moving here now. Everyone is finally in the same spot, well... almost everyone... I do believe we have one more contestant before we proceed.

http://shadowcastchronicles.forumotion.com/t43-of-airships-and-shapeshifters

Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:46 pm