A place for my lovely steampunk friends to play!

Who He? He me.

Erik Van Gerren

Who He? He me.

Post  Erik Van Gerren on Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:49 pm

Name: Erik Van Gerren
    Height: 5'11
    Weight: 155lbs, stocky with broad shoulders.
    Eyes: Grey/Blue
    Hair: Shaved close to the bone, brown.
    Disposition: Cheery, friendly and loyal to his friends. Though has a slight tendancy to slip into a black mood if allowed.
    Basic Info: A simple gravel belly during the Great North War. Survived 4 years in the trenches as a light line scirmisher before transferring to the Navy Airship Defence Corps. Is generally a light hearted rogue, who likes his drink. He can sometimes get depressed if allowed to think about the war.

Erik tends to get himself into trouble with Port authorities when allowed a run ashore, thus he currently is "between" ships. If you can handle his slight mood swings, is a hard and dilligent worker, plus is a dab hand at the martial art of close in bar room brawling, and has a high pain threshold.
    Alethearia
    Admin

Location : inside a giant metal beast bent on destroying the world... again

Re: Who He? He me.

Post  Alethearia on Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:35 pm

Sorry it took me so long. I've kinda been worn thin. If you don't mind. I'm kinda just gonna throw you in with the main RP which is pretty much the RP academy as soon as I get everyone on the same page. It'll still be the academy with the making sure that we all play well, but it'll be more fun and less stressful - on me. <.<

Looking forward to playing with you.

Gimme a sec and I'll have the page up!

Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:49 pm