A place for my lovely steampunk friends to play!

What all's in the works

Alethearia
    Admin

Location : inside a giant metal beast bent on destroying the world... again

What all's in the works

Post  Alethearia on Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:25 pm

HELLO ONE AND ALL! The last few months have been crazy busy. I just wanted to update you as to my plans and inner workings.

I have been working on putting together a book store, which has been consuming much of my time of late. We're working on finding a location and getting funding. I shall keep you posted as to how that is going.

I am also still in the editing process/Kickstarter phase of Hard Bank Left. I really hate this part, simply because it's very time consuming and really irritating when one is using a computer that doesn't want to view my manuscript....... Sad

I am also writing a chapter a week on Pocketful of Pain. But I'm actually thinking of doing more than that, possibly as many as three chapters a week. It would be a lot of work and would be time consuming, but it'll be so worth it.

As to how that affects my RPing? I've been cutting back on the number of RPs I've been doing. I'm limiting myself to 3, that's right 3. One here, one on Neau Comics, and one with my hubby that is mostly for writing research on a sci-fi/space/western that he's writing.

I am sooooooooo sorry for my Steampunk Empire friends. I had so many good ideas, but they just got attacked, mauled, and all-in-all mutilated by real life. I love you guys, I really do. And, perhaps when I get the book store up and running and have a little time to breathe I'll get back on with you guys. I love you all.

Thanks for being so patient with me!!!!

-Thea
    JR Murray

Re: What all's in the works

Post  JR Murray on Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:14 am

Absolutely no problem, real life does that. Will try to catch up with you more here then.
    So should we look for a replacement for the Arsenic then? been meaning to catch up an ask. Congratulations on all the stuff in teh works, and it is nice to hear of book shops opening up ratehr than closing down, as seems to be the trend Smile
    Regards,
    James
    Alethearia
    Admin

Location : inside a giant metal beast bent on destroying the world... again

Post  Alethearia on Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:25 pm

Thank you so much for understanding, James. You're such a good sport. I'll see what I can do about moving the RP here along.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:28 am